Sunday, May 15, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award Thing

Miss Stephanie Diaz kindly posted the "Versatile Blogger Award" on my last post. Thanks! :)

So now I have to say 7 things about myself, 'cuz that's part of the deal apparently:

1. I have a pretty odd heritage: I'm part Scottish and part Arab!
2. Besides writing, I play soccer whenever I can get it. Kind of an addict.
3. In about two years my husband and I will be moving to Japan.
4. I am one of five redheads in my immediate family.
5. I have a maltese-beagle, whom I adore, named Sookie (after the Charlaine Harris books).
6. I've directed three college plays: Charley's Aunt, You Can't Take It With You, and A Midsummer Night's Dream
7. I have a weakness for buying books, and my collection currently tops 400 (mostly fantasy and sci-fi)

No comments:

Post a Comment